Friday, December 5, 2008

Never Fear, Anne Is Here (For Once)

Whoa. So it's been a long time since I've written anything here. To recap my life in the past two and a half weeks:
Nov. 19th: I drove to Syracuse - 3 hours round trip - for a 5 minute appointment at the Immigration Office. "Why would you do that?" you might be asking? It's required for the London Visa (which I haven't received back yet, hopefully soon). It was actually pretty neat, I had my fingerprints and face scanned. 
Nov. 21st - Nov. 30th: Thanksgiving Break! I rested,  knitted,  had fun with friends, ate lots of food, found out I'm having a new cousin, saw Australia (which most people hated but I loved), played Rock Band for the first time, and drove 7 hours back to IC in horrible weather and traffic. 

That's it. It was more packed than it sounds, I swear. 

Also, I wrote a review of Australia. I pretty sure it's my last article of the year. Starting Sunday I'll post an article per day of all the material I've written for The Ithacan this semester. 

Expect some serious procrastination over the next week, and thus more posts! Now I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are off to an adventure in England. You should check out Emma's blog "The English Adventures of (E)PB and J".
I've provided a convenient links on my blog for other family blogs(including yours).