Sunday, December 14, 2008

What the Frick?!: My Fourth Attempt at Posting Pictures (Because Blogger Hates Me)

I just want to preface this post by saying: blogger, why do you hate me so? For a week I've been trying to post pictures on here from my fabulous trip to New York City with Morgan, and every time it does not work. At least this picture got up. I'll try the New York pics next. 

Anywho, there is finally snow in Ithaca! Huzzah! There had been a little before Thanksgiving Break, but between getting back on November 30th and this past Thursday, there had been none. Then we got TONS on the 11th. Which made me very, very happy. 

How did we celebrate? Playing in the snow, of course! For more than an hour around midnight we (Kristyne, Kelly, Casey Dwyer, Joanna, and Zach) frolicked in the winter wonderland of the Lower Quad. Oh, was it glorious! Now it feels like Christmas. 

No comments: