Monday, December 15, 2008

The Adventures of Kristyne-Koala: The Beginning

I'm already beginning to go through Kristyne-withdrawal. See, Kristyne is one of my bestest friends here at Ithaca, and I'll miss her desperately while I'm traipsing throughout Europe. 

But Kristyne and I had an idea while we were shopping this past Saturday when we saw a pile of classic Beanie Babies for $3.83 each at K.B. Toys. We got matching koalas (Mel the Koala, to be precise), each signed the tag of one, and gave it to the other.

Thus, I have a Kristyne-Koala! So while I'm in London - and seeing Europe during the semester as well - I will take Kristyne-Koala everywhere and take her picture at various famous places. I'm very excited for the adventures of Kristyne-Koala, and you should be, too! 

Of course, we have to have the first location visited by Kristyne-Koala. Guess where she and I are! Here's a clue:

Kristyne-Koala is very content.
Before long all her time will be spent
Traveling to many exotic places.
But for now she's in small spaces
Just room enough for two to live
In a town with many lessons to give.
There are gorgeous gorges galore
And a lake with miles of shore. 

No comments: