Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mi az on telefonszama?


Now I know if I hear that while in Hungary, I should slap that man in the face. Why should I? He's asking for my number, and I don't want to give skeevy Hungarian men (or any skeevy men, for that matter) my number. How do I know this? Well, I am going to London (woot!)

Our orientation was this weekend, and my parents came up for it. In all honesty, it was probably better they did, so I wouldn't have to get annoyed at them when they asked all sorts of questions about things. Anywho, Bill Sheasgreen, who runs the London Centre (gotta get used to the British spelling) asked questions and gave out prizes.

Of course, my Dad had to say the answers to everything, despite my protests. And he won me this European phrase book. I couldn't be too annoyed at him after that. It's cool, because it's a DK book. 

No comments: