Monday, September 28, 2009

A Brand New Day, a Brand New Blog (Format)

I've been wanting to spice up the blog for a while, and thought this picture in the header (scroll to the top, take a gander) was fitting and rather pretty. Also, I really didn't like how the width of the main content would adjust to how wide the internet window was. I need to have things be uniform, and tend to freak out, visibly or internally, when things change.

In the process of changing the template, I could not find a format with fixed sizes that was wide enough to accommodate the width of the Hulu videos I so often put in my posts. BUT I discovered how to adjust templates! It's a very daunting task, just look at all that html code:

So I was able to make it wide enough. How happy I am with myself.

No comments: