Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slap Chop: This Summer's Best Comedy!

You know Vince, that guy who shills all those things on infomercials? Like the Sham Wow! Well, I just saw the Slap Chop, and it. Cracked. Me. Up. I don't know what it was - I mean, I've seen it before. It's probably the combination of a very late time with the innate and unintended humor. But everything about it is magically delicious.



Um, "Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life." "You're gunna love my nuts." The crazy-fast way he talks. The needless headset. (By the way, when he opens it up, on the TV he said "Like a butterfly," which I prefer much better.) The amazing way he throws the other food-chopper in the sink, over his shoulder. "Fugetaboutit." "Life's hard enough as it is, you don't want to cry anymore." "We're gunna make America skinny again, one slap at a time." (Really, we're all going to slap each other?) His amazing hand motion at "one slap." "The Graty." "Fettuccine, linguini, martini, bikini." It's hilarious!

No comments: