Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's the Little Things

File this under the category of Completely Pointless. But guess what, this is my blog - so I can write about whatever I want!

So, I was just signing in to Netflix from the homepage, where new members can sign up if they want to. And they have this cute pictoral to show how it works, with DVD examples and everything - which were No Country for Old Men, Lost: Season 4, and Iron Man. Not only do I love all those movies (ok, not Old Country. I found it really slow moving, though the performances were top-notch), I've seen them all. I can't explain it, but I got this little thrill shudder. It happens everytime I go through my 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die book, and I have all the movies on the page checked off. I just enjoy seeing things I've watched. Or rather knowing that I've seen a film.

Or maybe I'm just a little nuts. As if that's news to anyone who knows me.

No comments: