Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Modern Family" Hilarity

Modern Family is a pretty great show, though I haven't quite been able to put my finger on what I like about it so much . I have only rarely laughed out loud during the episodes, but the combination of ridiculously true hilarity and sweet lessons learned is very well balanced.

However, this week the show produced many more genuine belly-laughs, in a variety of ways. First, I found this amazing music video for free on iTunes.

As a preface, watch this segment from the episode two weeks ago.



The reactions are the best part.

So, the free video on iTunes was this.



I was laughing/crying the whole first two times I watched this. Little video extras are what really make shows I like shows I love. The world of the show becomes incredibly vivid and real. And this week's episode of Modern Family was the most hilarious to date, at least to me. Best part: the following. Cameron: "It's not unlocked!!!! Oh, oh. That is amazing, how did they do that? Did it come from space?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.gossip about celebrities
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.