Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whoa, It's Been Too Long!

Ok, so I do have an explanation for not posting in 10/11 days. I've had a lot of work to do with classes, etc. Over Thanksgiving I will definitely be catching up with my Lost Revisited posts, so never fear!

I am, of course, posting late tonight in avoidance of work I should be doing. And what's the best way to do that? By watching TV shows online!

Well, that's if there are any good shows I am not caught up on to watch. And there aren't. I've watched all the Samantha Whos, CSIs, Pushing Daisies, Grey's Anatomys, etc. So I began watching the Ugly Betty presents: Mode After Dark. Which are pretty funny and adorable.

But the point of this post is not the minisodes. It is the short ads inbetween the shows that caught my attention. The song was this really catching little French ditty that I really want to find the name of. The weird thing is that the ad was for HPV.com. Why they would choose a cute little French song to back their text about HPV being comunicable and checking with your doctor beats me. I just really like the song!

No comments: