Sunday, April 26, 2009

Signs: Part Two (NOT The Movie)

Here's some more funny signs from my European travels. Starting a long, long time ago, in a town far far away...Firenze (Florence), Italy. 7 March, 2009
How could I not be excited to see this sign in Florence? I only wonder if Boston is their only destination. Not that I don't love Boston, but that's gotta limit business.

I seriously considered buying one. But it was 10 in the morning. Duff beer!!

This was in the airport on our way out of Rome, heading to Athens. Is it just me, or is it SUPER creepy? I mean, the babies are all innocent looking, but the woman just looks like a psychopath, and wearing a wolf pelt is not helping. And it's an ad for Espresso. Really?

Saw this outside an antique shop on Portobello Road when I was with Frances. Dr. T.J. Eckleberg much?

This was along the Champ Elysees in Paris. Woot for Franklin Roosevelt!

I just thought the rabbit was hilarious. Do the Parisian metro authorities really think that a pink and yellow rabbit reminiscent of one Roger would make people take these safety instructions seriously?

Um, it should be self explanatory why I found this necessary of capturing.

Well, I DO want a posh dog! I have one, and I'm very happy with him.

Just 'cause papayas are awesome.

Tee hee at the wee wee.

No comments: