Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Nut in a Nutshell

I'm Anne Gould Northgraves, an Ithaca College Freshman, and suffer from technological impairment. This is my first blog, though hopefully not my last, since one of my dreams is to work for Entertainment Weekly/EW.com (anyone working at EW - keep my name on file!! I've been told it sounds like I'm an English novelist, which would also look good as a byline). That's one of the reasons I'm really excited about this class, Entertainment Media Writing. At the moment, I'm a Cinema and Photography major, with an interest in the screenwriting concentration.

I don't want to take too long, so I'll stop. And forgive any spelling mistakes. I really cannot spell. Which may seem like a bad thing for a potential writer, but hey, that's what Spellcheck and the Dictionary are for!!

1 comment:

missing new england said...

Hi Anne,

I was playing on my laptop and decided to google your name and look what I found! This is great! Hope we get to see you this fall.

Mary Anne